Barefoot and Happy

The thoughts, ideas, and goings on of 2 people that hate shoes.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blogging for the sake of blogging

I know that it has been a while since I last put anything on this blog but I do not know what to write about all the time. Does that just mean that my life is not too excited. . . well, granted, it isn't very excited right now. So would I just do as I am doing right now and blog something for the sake of blogging??? Is that really what people want to read? A blog that is put out due to guilt. . . well, that's what this is. Life is not too exciting right now. Just work, sleep, eat, laze around, etc. So yeah, that is our life right now. I want a different job so if anyone knows of one give them my name. . .or let me know first.

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You sir, are my hero! Since you blogged for the sake of blogging and guys like me who faithfully check it rather than walking across the alley; I am commenting for the sake of commenting. And I won't guilt you into commenting on my blog or make you promise to do so. God Bless brave people like you!

7:57 PM  
Blogger the reids said...

I too will comment for the sake of commenting, I cannot,regrettably, walk across the alley. sob sniff.

9:56 PM  
Blogger The Erickson Family said...

I love comments! I think they are fun to read! When are you guys going to e-mail me or visit my blog??? :o)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

...cough cough. Excuse me. You could always just stare at your dog, and type out his actions for 5 minutes for a blog. I would be interested in reading that.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Jay and Michelle! Let us know what's going on in your life!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home