Barefoot and Happy

The thoughts, ideas, and goings on of 2 people that hate shoes.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ami


My very best friend Ami is in the city this weekend and we just spent the evening with her.....It was soooooooooo great! There are some people in this world that I appreciate so much. Every time that you're around them, you just feel better about yourself and life in general. I am certain that God intentionally wires us that way, to connect to each other. Obviously some connections are stronger than others and some are better than others. Ami is a good connection.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

WOW! This is not at all what I expected to see when I went to your blog! I love you and Jay and am so blessed to have you as friends. Thanks so much for being around when I 'needed' a second home!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home