Barefoot and Happy

The thoughts, ideas, and goings on of 2 people that hate shoes.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crazy little attention starved kids reaking terror on me!!!


Alright, what is the deal with crazy little attention starved kids reaking terror on me by threatening my baby brother's school with bomb threats!!!! How horrible are you to do something that cruel? I'm sure the threats are from some ridiculous retard who just wants to get out of school....but they're freaking me out to the point of hysteria. Timmy's school has had two bomb threats this week. For those of you who don't know, my parents and little brother live in Sidney, Montana now....they moved there in August.....But it can't be blaimed on the school being in the states...my high school in Morden, MB had a bomb threat when I was in grade 12....I remember.....we were all moved to the civic center to wait out the afternoon while the cops surveyed the school, and the whole thing turned-out to be a prank call......When my mom called last week and said there'd been a bomb threat, I was thinking..."Yea, I had one in high school too....I'm sure it's nothing." But when there's two.....then, I start to freak out!!!! I will be praying that it is nothing and is never going to be anything....but, man it makes me think....how would God be able to hold me together if He let my brother be taken away from this planet? From how I feel right now, I would be a permanent puddle on the floor for who knows how long if I lost Timmy......ahhh, I do not know how nor do I want to think anymore about how to deal with something like this.......let's just pray that this is the last you hear about it from me.....I really feel like swearing profusely....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home